Zipped assets

Discussions that concern the community rather than the makehuman software

Re: Zipped assets

Postby gjphilander » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:35 am

Hi guys

I've downloaded all the assets and zipped them up for us. You need winrar to extract it.
Visit the link to download: :mrgreen:
http://oneclickmobi.com/powerdirector-t ... resources/
gjphilander

Postby RobBaer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:13 pm

stormrider wrote:Yes, I used it to export a rigged model for blender. It works great and I've no doubt about the trustworthiness, I am just curious about the license status of models exported with it. I don't plan on using them for much more than rendering 2d stuff in blender to use for mods for an open source game.

Thomas Larsson, the author of mhx2, has stated his intention to have it's output be open source in the truest sense of the word, i.e., with all output belonging to the user. Unfortunately, I can't find the current link to such a statement just now. Although mhx2 is not an "official plugin" of MakeHuman, it is the intention of the MakeHuman copyright holders to allow its use with makehuman without disturbing the otherwise stated licensing policies of MakeHuman.

In short, feel free to create and own if you are not doing anything too unusual.
RobBaer

Postby jujube » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:31 pm

I still think there should be an option to download zipped files from the web site.
jujube

Previous

Return to Community discussions