My Contribution For the June Contest: "Suspicion"

Contributions for and discussions on the monthly contests.

Moderator: joepal

My Contribution For the June Contest: "Suspicion"

Postby CHEED » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:04 am

Thought I should submit this. Dont know if it will be allowable.

Panels from a page of a comic book I created in 2014 based on an old book (1907). Had to rearrange the panels to fit the 1920x1080 submission rules.
The characters are MH models (I used mh alpha 7 at the time). The backgrounds were all created in blender. I post processed the images in Gimp.

The characters here, Frank and his mother, are suspiciously having a conversation about a Mr Dorsett & Purnell, some characters out to take advantage of them after the death of Frank's father.
mh_june-contest-v2.png
makehuman june contest
Deliberate Creator | Life By Design; Not Default
CHEED

Re: My Contribution For the June Contest: "Suspicion"

Postby devrich » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Nice, I like the idea of making a comic or graphic novel style to showcase your art :-)
Don't settle for what someone else made -- upPIC your own [:.:] at: http://DevRich78.com/upPIC
devrich

Postby CHEED » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:49 am

devrich wrote:Nice, I like the idea of making a comic or graphic novel style to showcase your art :-)

Thanks. And apart from just showcasing your art, you can sell your comics or graphic novels too ;)
CHEED

Postby devrich » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 pm

CHEED wrote:
devrich wrote:Nice, I like the idea of making a comic or graphic novel style to showcase your art :-)

Thanks. And apart from just showcasing your art, you can sell your comics or graphic novels too ;)

Oh cool, i have wondered about creating a comic/graphic-novel myself on occasion throughout the years but without applications like MH, i well need work xD
Don't settle for what someone else made -- upPIC your own [:.:] at: http://DevRich78.com/upPIC
devrich

Postby CHEED » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:01 pm

devrich wrote:
CHEED wrote:

Oh cool, i have wondered about creating a comic/graphic-novel myself on occasion throughout the years but without applications like MH, i well need work xD

True. The MH team is really doing a GREAT JOB. Take advantage of it. You won't regret it. You'll save loads of time. MH is a fantastic software.
CHEED

Return to Monthly contest