My June contest entry: "Dispair "

Contributions for and discussions on the monthly contests.

Moderator: joepal

My June contest entry: "Dispair "

Postby NewArt2000 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:29 pm

The Image is meant to capture the poor economic condition.
after importing my model to blender everything was done in blender and the blender compositor enjoy!!
Attachments
DISPAIR2.jpg
NewArt2000

Re: My June contest entry: "Dispair "

Postby wolgade » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Cool, but I would have chosen a neutral shirt. The Blender logo distracts a bit from your message.
wolgade

Postby NewArt2000 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:34 pm

wolgade wrote:Cool, but I would have chosen a neutral shirt. The Blender logo distracts a bit from your message.

yes I agree, I am still looking for a set of better cloth materials and I still need to work on modeling clothes.
NewArt2000

Postby CHEED » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:19 pm

NewArt2000 wrote:
wolgade wrote:Cool, but I would have chosen a neutral shirt. The Blender logo distracts a bit from your message.

yes I agree, I am still looking for a set of better cloth materials and I still need to work on modeling clothes.

True. I agree with wolgade. Its easy to get rid of the blender logo in gimp (or other image manipulation software); go into your material textures folders for MH and use the clone tool. I recall that there was a tutorial here somewhere on materials and texturing. Otherwise good post.
Deliberate Creator | Life By Design; Not Default
CHEED

Postby NewArt2000 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:20 am

CHEED wrote:
NewArt2000 wrote:

True. I agree with wolgade. Its easy to get rid of the blender logo in gimp (or other image manipulation software); go into your material textures folders for MH and use the clone tool. I recall that there was a tutorial here somewhere on materials and texturing. Otherwise good post.

Thanks for your input. I never thought about using the clone tool in gimp to take care of that logo. I guess I over thought it a bit. thanks again.
NewArt2000

Postby CHEED » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:59 am

True. I agree with wolgade. Its easy to get rid of the blender logo in gimp (or other image manipulation software); go into your material textures folders for MH and use the clone tool. I recall that there was a tutorial here somewhere on materials and texturing. Otherwise good post.[/quote]

Thanks for your input. I never thought about using the clone tool in gimp to take care of that logo. I guess I over thought it a bit. thanks again.[/quote]

Pleasure!
Deliberate Creator | Life By Design; Not Default
CHEED

Return to Monthly contest