Wood Elf Hunter Skin

Works in progress and technical screen shots.

Moderator: joepal

Wood Elf Hunter Skin

Postby PrefectF » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:07 pm

wip1.png

wip2.png

Making a skin for a new project.
PrefectF

Re: Wood Elf Hunter Skin

Postby PrefectF » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:33 am

face1.png
front1.png
back1.png
PrefectF

Postby PrefectF » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:50 pm

face final.png

fronrtFinal.png

backFinal.png

The normal/bump is set at too high of a value but this is close to the final material. There are still a few tweaks that need to be made but I think I am going to move on to making clothing and an environment for the character. If there are any suggestions or critiques they would be more than welcome.

I do think I am going to add a texture for the SSS and a map to control the level. I want to add these for coloration of the skin and to remove it a bit from the dirt on the legs and arms. I am on the fence about masking it for the make up around the eyes and lips however. If anybody has attempted or messed with this Id like to hear about it.
PrefectF

Postby Brandy Farfan » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:50 pm

It's looking good. I like how close to realistic it looks too.

Tip: Besides the brownish black colour you used, for around the eyes and lips, I think green lipstick and green blush around the eyes, might fit this character well too. And probably and sparingly add in a forest green, leafy magical tattoo pattern, around her body that goes to her back area. That might make her look more mystical, and like a magical nature creature from the forest.
Brandy Farfan

Postby Ashleee » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:13 pm

My first association when I hear "woodent elf" is green tattoos in the form of stems and leaves, on the neck for example. Maybe something resembling bark or tree branches in texture and color on the underside of arms or legs.
Ashleee

Postby Skalldyrssuppe » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:36 pm

Wow, this looks really good :D
Skalldyrssuppe

Return to WIP (Work In Progress)