man model high texture

Works in progress and technical screen shots.

Moderator: joepal

man model high texture

Postby alifuleeh » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:51 am

here my model from makehumam to zbrush to photoshop take alot of time to texture more then month this is my first work i give alot of attention with it and make human body help alot best way to texture your body is zbrush applink addons it final render here
note :arrow: :arrow: ::: any one help me with rig it cos when i work on it in zurush i lost the rig and i try to rig it in blender but am not that good with rig so if any one can rig it for me i will send him the body thx

here is render in zbrush what u think of it

thank you
Last edited by alifuleeh on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alifuleeh

Re: man model high texture

Postby R45k0ln1k0w » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:38 pm

This is impressive texturing work! Did you alter the standard UV-layout? Do you also use normal and reflection maps? Are you willing to share the textures with the community? :lol: Btw maybe you should break up the symmetry of the texture a little bit. It becomes quite obvious that you mirrored along the x-axis when you look at the moles, especially on the chest area.
R45k0ln1k0w

Postby alifuleeh » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 am

R45k0ln1k0w wrote:This is impressive texturing work! Did you alter the standard UV-layout? Do you also use normal and reflection maps? Are you willing to share the textures with the community? :lol: Btw maybe you should break up the symmetry of the texture a little bit. It becomes quite obvious that you mirrored along the x-axis when you look at the moles, especially on the chest area.

hi there thank u for reviewing this what i did i break the standard uv map and make it larger uv for hd texture and batter resolution and retxture useing human references with zbrush applink plugin for photoshop< yes i use normal and reflaction maps , sorry i am not willing to share this for now cos it still under development and it for sell in turosquid ,yes in texturing i texture one side and mirror it to other side but only trose not all body >.
alifuleeh

Postby duststorm » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Looking pretty good
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby alifuleeh » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:42 pm

thank you for your comment
alifuleeh

Return to WIP (Work In Progress)