MOST CURRENT TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS

A place for unofficial tutorials posted by MH users

Moderator: joepal

MOST CURRENT TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS

Postby Magnus82 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:41 am

Hi, i have looked everywhere & i can't seem to find any current tutorials. Not for makehuman, makehuman to blender or blender to unreal. The ones i do find are at least a year plus old & most of the software has changed so i have no idea if i can even still follow any of it. The others i found aren't beginner friendly so please help.
Magnus82

Re: MOST CURRENT TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS

Postby blindsaypatten » Fri May 12, 2017 1:42 am

One of the youtube users has created several makehuman tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... V2cNUFw4D0

There is also a list of videos and other information on the Docs & FAQ page link at the top of this page.

I've only started using MH recently so I've only used the most recent version, but I haven't found the video tutorials to be out of date. A couple of the written tutorials, e.g. for Make Clothes could use updating.

There are also Tutorials in the form of threads in this forum.
blindsaypatten

Re: MOST CURRENT TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS

Postby Davidus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:54 pm

blindsaypatten wrote:One of the youtube users has created several makehuman tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... V2cNUFw4D0

There is also a list of videos and other information on the Docs & FAQ page link at the top of this page.

I've only started using MH recently so I've only used the most recent version, but I haven't found the video tutorials to be out of date. A couple of the written tutorials, e.g. for Make Clothes could use updating.

There are also Tutorials in the form of threads in this forum.

YES! I agree totally. I am really struggling right now with MaKEcLOTHES.
Davidus

Return to Tutorials