MakeClothes bottom of my robe flattens out with feet

Discussions about MHX2 and other plugins that are developed outside the scope of MakeHuman. Note that bug reports should go to the respective code projects and might go unseen here.

Moderator: joepal

MakeClothes bottom of my robe flattens out with feet

Postby zerov » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:29 pm

So, after many weeks of tormenting working on this environment and all its plugins without any documentation, after overcoming many problems resulting from the fact that nothing works as it should and that the developers leave bugs in all plugins probably for fun, I have enough this time and I have to count on the help of someone who somehow can know what's going on.

I've created robe in MakeClothes and everything is finally great now except of the strange animation of the bottom of it! It looks like the bottom wants to animate with feet and it flattens out in pathetic way. Anybody know what I have to do to get rid of it?
1.png
pic 1

I got satisfying result when I exported it to Blender with helpers and delete them (option Delete Helper in Human section) but then bottom mid pulls down, God know where...
2.png
pic 2

I can resign from mid attachments and replace them with Right or Left but then my texture is streches in ugly way in this place.

I'm asking for help because I'm really tired of fighting with all of this. Everything I do is intuitive, because the developers have left the users alone.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT
Ok, I was asked for versions. For exporting human to Blender I use MH 1.2.0a3. Blender 2.82. MakeClothes 2.1.0.
Last edited by zerov on Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zerov

Re: MakeClothes bottom of my robe flattens out with feet

Postby VapeLord » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:57 pm

Hi zerov and welcome to the forum. :)

Which versions of Blender, MakeClothes and Makehuman do you use? Even though I can't really help you because I haven't really dealt with it yet, this information from you can be useful so that you can be better helped by users who dealt often with it.

Greets Vape
VapeLord

Return to MHX2 and other plugins developed outside MakeHuman