problem in mhx import

Discussions about MHX2 and other plugins that are developed outside the scope of MakeHuman. Note that bug reports should go to the respective code projects and might go unseen here.

Moderator: joepal

Re: problem in mhx import

Postby Aranuvir » Tue May 31, 2016 8:16 pm

When facing an unsolvable problem restarting from scratch could be a utterly wise decision. First unzip Blender again, then delete all packed MHX-files in the add-on folder. Then get MHX-2, the FAQ will help you and put it to the right folder. Same goes for MakeWalk, -Clothes. etc.

BTW: I'm not sure what you are doing with blender, but it seems as if your in animation. If your hardware is only roughly as old as your OS, you might run in other big trouble, or in short words: you can't exaggerate with system power in this field of application.
Aranuvir

Postby john6453 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:44 pm

Thank you Aranuvir yes im trying to do small animations with blender-makehuman.the weird is that first try was a success i had a small animation but wrong position of the camera.i dont remember what kind of file i imported from makehuman.later i added bastoni lab add on it has many options,yesterday i had a second "success" animation with the character deformed..i will try to clear blender and start all over again and post back :)
john6453

Postby john6453 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:56 am

ok i deleted all re-installed blender but now ithis error comes up when i import and retarget any ideas please?
Attachments
error.JPG
john6453

Postby Aranuvir » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:53 am

Aranuvir

Postby john6453 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:59 pm

finally SOLVED!i put a T-POSE in MH minimal skeleton 63 bones export mh-2 and in blender identify target from the list now animation looks good.Thank you all for your help! :D
Attachments
solved.JPG
john6453

Previous

Return to MHX2 and other plugins developed outside MakeHuman