Please, report mhx2 bugs to Thomas'bugtracker.

Discussions about MHX2 and other plugins that are developed outside the scope of MakeHuman. Note that bug reports should go to the respective code projects and might go unseen here.

Moderator: joepal

Please, report mhx2 bugs to Thomas'bugtracker.

Postby Manuel » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 am

MHX2 format is not officially supported by us.
It's a separate project realized by Thomas Larsson. He opened his own bugtracker, here:
https://bitbucket.org/ThomasMakeHuman/m ... tatus=open

Thank you.
Last edited by Aranuvir on Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Setting topic type to normal.
Manuel

Re: Please, report mhx2 bugs to Thomas'bugtracker.

Postby throwcode » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Hi Manuel,

My problem was originally posted in the MakeHuman Forum. Why was shuffled to the mhx2 bugs. Though I believe it is a bug, It does not use mhx2!

TC
throwcode

Postby Manuel » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:57 pm

throwcode wrote:Hi Manuel,

My problem was originally posted in the MakeHuman Forum. Why was shuffled to the mhx2 bugs. Though I believe it is a bug, It does not use mhx2!

TC

If your problem is this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11456#p27095
It's strictly related to mhx, since other formats doesn't support IK.
Manuel

Postby throwcode » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:49 am

Hi Manuel,

TO BE CLEAR MY FORUM QUERY WAS WITH REGARD TO MHX NOT MHX2!

So if I read this correctly you are saying that MakeHuman does NOT support any version of mhx not just mhx2 as your earlier response seemed to imply.

That is disappointing. I liked mhx in the past, good rig. I still like it but am not interested in moving to mhx2 at this time.

TC
throwcode

Postby Manuel » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:32 pm

throwcode wrote:Hi Manuel,

TO BE CLEAR MY FORUM QUERY WAS WITH REGARD TO MHX NOT MHX2!

So if I read this correctly you are saying that MakeHuman does NOT support any version of mhx not just mhx2 as your earlier response seemed to imply.

That is disappointing. I liked mhx in the past, good rig. I still like it but am not interested in moving to mhx2 at this time.

TC

http://www.makehuman.org/doc/faq/where_ ... orter.html
Manuel

Postby throwcode » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 am

Thanks Manuel,

I'll start looking elsewhere.

TC
throwcode

Postby Dr_Who_PhD » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 am

I have a mac, and from what i've read, mhx2 won't work on macs. Is this true? My mac won't let me put it in plugins so I just want to know if you guys will make it for mac soon. Thanks!
Dr_Who_PhD

Postby Aranuvir » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:43 am

I do not see any reason way a plug-in shouldn't work on Mac, since plug-ins are python scripts as well as the rest of MakeHuman, The difficult question, for someone who does not own a Mac, is where to put the files. Actually there should be a plugins folder within .../Some_Where/makehuman folder, in which plug-ins get installed. Maybe this thread can help to determine Some_Where: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11815. And it could be helpful to set the correct file permissions, too! And don't forget to install the blender scripts of MHX2, too.
Aranuvir

Postby joepal » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:02 am

Dr_Who_PhD wrote:I have a mac, and from what i've read, mhx2 won't work on macs. Is this true? My mac won't let me put it in plugins so I just want to know if you guys will make it for mac soon. Thanks!

To my knownledge MHX2 works perfectly fine on mac. Googling for it, I can't find a single report of MHX2 not working on MHX2 specifically. Where did you read this?
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby Dr_Who_PhD » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:44 am

joepal wrote:
Dr_Who_PhD wrote:I have a mac, and from what i've read, mhx2 won't work on macs. Is this true? My mac won't let me put it in plugins so I just want to know if you guys will make it for mac soon. Thanks!

To my knownledge MHX2 works perfectly fine on mac. Googling for it, I can't find a single report of MHX2 not working on MHX2 specifically. Where did you read this?

For me, it's not just that the plugin isn't working, it won't let me put it into the files. It has a stop sign every time I drag the folder over the location I need it in. It doesn't say the file is locked, but it won't let me change the locked status if it is.
Dr_Who_PhD

Next

Return to MHX2 and other plugins developed outside MakeHuman